Dropping Off or Picking Up a Child
- Only parents or others with written authorization from parents will be allowed to take any child from the facility.
- We require photo ID for anyone picking up a child.
- For safety reasons, please keep your child with you at all times when dropping off and picking up.
- Whether dropping off or picking up a child, please make sure you check in at the time clock first, as a ticket is required for both.
- Little Wonders cannot be responsible for any child who is not clocked in or given directly to a caregiver. Please make contact with a caregiver before dropping off and picking up your child to ensure accountability for your child.
- Please do not park in front or north of the building. Please use the south parking lot and walk between the fence and cement parking stoppers and keep your child with you at all times.
- Please close the gates behind you.
- In order to help prevent the spread of illnesses, please wash your child's hands upon arrival.